Kodiak Finance, a woman- and Alaskan native-owned minority small business, meets a marketplace need for a center of excellence related to both government and commercial leasing. Drawing on 20 years experience in procurement, leasing, asset management, remarketing and disposition, Kodiak Finance serves Fortune 1000 clients, government agencies, vendors and systems integrators in each stage of the IT asset lifecycle.
Kodiak Finance has long-term established funding relationships with some of the largest and most competitive lenders in the business. These partnerships give customers the comfort of a large financial institution combined with the agility of a dedicated customer-focused Kodiak team.
Kodiak can structure leases and leasing programs from $100,000 to $100 million, both Fair Market Value leases and Leases to Ownership.
Kodiak offers expertise in:
- Leasing and financing alternatives for federal and commercial end-users, vendors and systems integrators for all asset types
- Acquisition and procurement services including “Green Sourcing” training
- Professional Staff Augmentation for IT
- New and used IT and Network hardware
- Environmental disposition of IT assets
- Asset Management
- Lease Outsourcing services
For more information about Kodiak Finance or for careers with Kodiak Finance, please contact us at 703.861.1168 or email@example.com